Do you know if you have a gluten intolerance? Look at these 10 common symptoms to find out and be sure to ask/see your doctor.
More than 55 diseases have been linked to gluten, the protein found in wheat, rye, and barley. Plus now that so many of these gluten products are linked to also having GMO’s there are even more issues for many people!
Thankful our nutritional Shakes are GLUTEN FREE and Non GMO!
1) Digestive issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhea and even constipation. You may notice this in your kids too after they eat gluten.
2) Keratosis Pilaris, (also known as ‘chicken skin’ on the back of your arms). This tends be as a result of a fatty acid deficiency and vitamin A deficiency secondary to fat malabsorption caused by gluten damaging the gut.
3) Fatigue, brain fog or feeling tired after eating a meal that contains gluten.
4) Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis.
5) Neurologic symptoms such as dizziness or feeling of being off balance.
6) Hormone imbalances such as PMS, PCOS or unexplained infertility.
7) Migraine headaches.
8) Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia. These diagnoses simply indicate your conventional doctor cannot pin point the cause of your fatigue or pain.
9) Inflammation, swelling or pain in your joints such as fingers, knees or hips.
10) Mood issues such as anxiety, depression, mood swings and ADD.