It’s that time of the year when there just never seems to be enough money!!! If it’s not Christmas gifts it’s school fees and books for next year!! In my house we have 3 birthdays in December too. Then to add to that there is all the socialising costs to go with it! It can be an expensive time that is for sure! In January I am going to start to talk to you all about how to get everything back under control and if you have a house how you can get smart about consolidating your debts and saving interest. I will also give everyone an opportunity to find out how you can save up to $10,000 per year but reviewing just 7 things in your life. Happy Spending!
About The Author
February 8, 2023
November 2, 2016
December 6, 2017
December 2, 2021
- 10 Tips for Boosting Your Work Performance Even When Exhausted, Stressed and Overwhelmed
- Up Close & Personal with Gretchen Cooke
- Rebalancing the Organisation Post-Pandemic Achieving Sustainable Success: Balancing Performance & Wellbeing
- 5 Actions Small Business Can Do to Play a Big Part in Gender Equality?
- The Secret Formula for an Unforgettable Signature Talk!